Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall is awesome!

Nikki is out of town; Joey is in town but nowhere to be found. My midweek adventure with Zac, Bryan and Dirk was a success.

We played all day on the rock; boys (Zac and Dirk) seduced some "virgins" and near by routes, while Bryan and I got smacked down in Sleepy Hollow. I was only able to finish one line, have no idea what it was, call it Vfun and a VhelloNo.

Zac had a plan to kill me by offering an over sized helmUt and gigantic harness to keep me safe. "Just don’t flip over and don’t fall," was his advice. Nope. No way.

After a fun bushwhack with Bryan (our own Gentle Pirate) we made it back to the most beautiful fall painted carriage road and went to play on the boulders we knew. Fun day.

The rest of the day consisted of visiting SUNY New Paltz and being asked if we were trying to be assholes by one of the attendees. All we were trying to do was find the place where the public hearing was held...ooops.

http://www.accessfund.org/c.tmL5KhNWLrH/b.5208267/k.8C84/Action_Center/siteapps/advocacy/ActionItem.aspx?c=tmL5KhNWLrH&b=5208267&aid=13215

Take a look, please.

Anyway, the after hearing was followed by burritos, beer and campfire. The morning after was followed with the doods leaving me at the campsite. Sweet.

The day was chilly and a bit hard to motivate at first, but after a beautiful walk, Bryan and I were once again ready to play. We both sent The Black Boulder. yay!

That thing spat me off numerous times and this small victory after being out and injured felt like I won lots of moneys. LOTS of moneys. (I do accept donations to Aleks fund)

Go Bryan and Aleks!

look how happy it makes me

----------> that happy

and oh yeah, rock climbing fucken'rocks.

do it!






No comments:

Post a Comment