Friday, January 8, 2010

Dear, Paul


Dear, Paul

It’s me, your girlfriend.... I have to confess a couple of things, and ask you to go and see the Doc as soon as possible.

I miss you....a lot. I know your friends want you around, because they love to see us together, but I miss you more than they ever will. I long for your rough callused touch, your sticky rubber and your sexy grunts and moans.

Remember those long evenings in the crowded dusty rooms where we’ve touched so often?... those hot afternoons filled with the buzz of the bloodsucking insects where we’ve brushed against each others skin? I know I gave you some flappers and blood blisters, but i hope you only remember the good times that we've had.

Paul, those nights when we had to sneak moments to be together, i won't ever forget. Even now, I can feel you put both of your hands on my big starting holds, skillfully move up to grab my tiny crimp, drop your knee and slowly insert two fingers into my tight little pocket.

Oh, Paul, I used to love it when you would wrap both of your legs around my sides, and maybe even squeeze your heels around my curving features, throwing violently to my slopers. I had you struggling and slipping off of me like I was the wettest hold you have ever slapped, but I only did it because I knew the pleasure you would explode with on your ascent.

Go see Doc, so we can be together once again. I love you

1 comment: